broken hand

Erica
how do you tie your shoes with one hand?

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
Practice
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

Admin
Administrator
Ask someone else to do it.
The one and only S4sh4

Re: broken hand

Erica
That was so helpful Molly

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
I know. When am I not helpful?
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

Waveland
why a question mark

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
Because I'm asking a question. Duhhhh
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

Waveland
whaaaaaaaaat

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
I asked the question: When am I not helpful?

What do you not understand?   I put a question mark because I was asking you what you don't understand.
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

Waveland
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Re: broken hand

Erica
Just give it up Molly

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
Ok your right
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

Waveland
i dont get it still

Re: broken hand

dancernibs
Too bad it's not that complicated
I'm amazing

Re: broken hand

The Lunar Brownie
you're molly grammar

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:39 AM, dancernibs [via S4sh4 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok your right

I'm amazing

http://s4sh4-forum.87280.x6.nabble.com/broken-hand-tp9p148.html
To unsubscribe from broken hand, click here.
NAML

:D

Re: broken hand

Sasha - Not logged in
Karen, you should of said "You're, not your, Molly. Grammar." Because I thought you were making a joke when I first read it. Took me a couple seconds to realize what it meant.